Esperarte
Te esperé mientras las nubes del tiempo pasaban lentamente sobre mi cabeza.
Miraba yo hacia delante y hacia atrás, pero no aparecías.
Ni la sombra de tu mirada, ni tus carcajadas contagiosas.
Las gotas del tiempo me rociaban y tranquilamente te esperaba.
Escuchando la música del tambor de los latidos de mi corazón.
El tiempo zozobraba sobre el altamar de la demora.
Sin embargo te esperé, y esperé hasta que la barca
de la música alentadora, arrebató mi alma y me llevo a nuevos mares.
Aunque no llegaste, en mi travesía espero ver el día, como la lluvia de la primavera, llegarás y alegrarás mi corazón.
Waiting For You
I waited for you while the clouds of time passed over my head ever so slowly.
I was looking before me and behind me, but you did not appear.
Not even the shadow of your countenance, nor your boisterous and contagious laughter.
While listening to the drumbeats of my heart, time drifted over the deep seas of longing.
Nevertheless, I waited; I waited until the boat with encouraging music kidnapped my soul and took me on a voyage to new oceans.
Though you did not appear; throughout this life journey, I long to see the day – much like the spring rains – you will arrive and make my heart glad.

No comments:
Post a Comment